Chi Maingan’s 7th Generation
The mission of Chi Maingan’s 7th Generation is to provide culturally based Equine support services to Native Youth across the nation. We use reflections of our past to guide healing for future generations.
Our vision is to reduce racial disparities in education, health, and overall wellbeing of Native people. By providing a space and support for healing, Native people are empowered to find a solution to reconcile the collective spirit through the horse nation.
Board of Directors:
- President: Mercedes Van Cleve- Shakopee Mdewankanton Sioux Community
- Vice President: Summer Lara – Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate
- Treasurer: Raul Aguilar Jr. – Red Lake Nation
- Secretary: Dee Buros
- Community Outreach: Lisa Fulton- Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate
- Elder Chair: Maria McCoy
What We Offer:
- Culturally based equine services for:
- Indian Education Programs
- Native Groups/Organizations
- Tribal Nations
- Equine-based equity training teachers, coaches, businesses, other school staff and administrators
We are a 501 (c)3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide culturally based Equine support services to Native youth across the nation. We use reflections of our past to guide healing for future generations. We also offer Equine based equity training.
If you feel we can provide support for your program or business, contact us now.
This non-profit is dedicated to the life of Linda “Chi Maingan” Welch who’s loving and giving spirit was devoted to the empowerment of Native Youth.
Join us for a wine and desserts fundraiser for Chi Maingan’s 7th Generation
October 8th from 5:30pm-8:00pm
9360 Credit River BLVD. Prior Lake, Minnesota
RSVP to (612) 210-4711 by Sepptember 30th
There will be giveaways and a raffle!
*We provide services for adults and youth age 12 and older.
©2020 Four Directions Behavioral Health LLC.